How to Register
Register here! (You will be redirected to the registration page at www.valleybible.org)
Registration is held during the first week of the season. Students will be placed on a team after the first week. (See below for a complete list of league policies.)
In an effort to manage recruiting and relocation in all fairness, we have adopted the following policy:
(Please understand that we must do this in order to keep our league fair and free from compromise.)
- Our 1st priority will be to fill up the teams in greatest need of players (that is all teams must have at least 7 players) and therefore we do not guarantee any players that they will get to be on a team with their friends.
- Exceptions: families with multiple students playing on the same team and players commuting together from long distances, such as, across the Carquinez bridge or from the Pleasant Hill/Concord area.
- We will make the appropriate adjustments during and after our draft to accommodate for these players/teams.
- After the draft is completed, teams/students that recruit new first-time players to Bungee Soccer can be assured that these players will end up on their team (if our 1st priority is satisfied!)
- Second-year and third-year players must be drafted and will not be placed on their teams based on special requests!
- If a 2nd/3rd year player is recruited after the first night, they will not be guaranteed any team placement.
- There is a COMPETITIVE LEAGUE HANDICAP for those who join Bungee Soccer from another soccer league or team. This means is that coaches cannot recruit a whole soccer team from another league to compete in Bungee Soccer. Teams may draft or invite up to 2 of these types of players.
- They will be placed on a team randomly in accordance with team/league needs.